About the role
From our largest campaigns to our most niche sub-brands Arc likes to keep things fresh, interesting and direct. The role of Marketing Executive strategises, creates, implements and manages the marketing and communication activities for Roundhouse (our events venue), The Whitehouse (café), and Graduation & Gift departments (retail), including the promotion of the events, programs, products, facilities and services to UNSW students, staff and external parties.
Who are we?
Arc it's the kind of place where we build castles around people's desk's for birthdays, eat cake and Friday happy hours start at 5pm (ok.4.45pm). Located on the UNSW Kensington campus, Arc is one of Australia's biggest & best student organisations and is made up of a dynamic and energetic group of people focused on providing students and clients with the best experience possible. We work hard. We expect results and we have plenty of fun along the way. We pride ourselves on our diverse people and our diverse offering from legal services to Toga Parties and everything in between.
· Manage the departments’ respective brands and ensure consistent and visible branding across all collateral, communications, and promotional activities;
· Financial oversight of marketing budgets;
· Identify public relations opportunities;
· Coordinate publications and marketing collateral;
· Develop and implement marketing strategies and operational plans;
· Developing metrics to measure ROI for campaigns and promotions;
· Market research;
· Develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
A detailed Position Description can be viewed here.
Skills & experience
· Tertiary education within Marketing and/or Communications or equivalent experience;
· 3+ years' experience in a marketing function;
· Experience measuring and reporting on ROI, with demonstrated capacity to improve return through targeted marketing strategies;
· Experience working with a creative team with the ability to take marketing concepts and create relevant and dynamic campaigns;
· Knowledge and/or experience within the University and/or student demographic;
· Experience working across a diverse portfolio of properties;
· Proven experience in delivering successful outcomes through sound relationship and stakeholder management;
· Market research experience with the ability to analyse results and create meaningful and actionable recommendations;
· Demonstrated ability to work independently under broad direction;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with advanced editing skills.
What We Can Offer You
· Additional 3 days paid leave per year (we call them “Arc days” and we love them!)
· Full-time role in a flexible working environment
· Supportive and friendly team where diversity is recognised and valued
· Staff wellness and development initiatives