University Advice

University Advice

University advice

Need a hand with something at uni?

Arc provides free advice to UNSW students about almost anything on campus. We can help you with academic issues such as complaints, academic appeals and dealing with misconduct allegations, and we can give you advice about copyright and intellectual property issues as well. If you need advice about your Centrelink entitlements or need to appeal a Centrelink decision, we can help you there too.


Legal advice is free to Arc members all year; advice about any university or Centrelink matter is free to all UNSW students.


Kensington: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
The Blockhouse, Kensington campus

COFA: By appointment

Contact us on (02) 9385 7700 or email for help.