Arc Flea Markets
Students live for bargains and the Arc Flea Markets are here to
sate your shopaholic tendencies. The markets are held regularly
throughout uni session on Kensington campus near the Blockhouse.
There's a variety of stallholders and goods on offer from jewellery
and clothing to gozleme and bric-a-brac.
If you're interested in setting up a table at the markets please
fill out the Arc Flea Markets Application Form and if you
have any further questions please email email@example.com.
Arc members can set up a table for free, other vendors
will be charged a small fee.
2013 Flea Markets Dates
- Semester 1:
- Wed 27th February (O-Week)
- Wed 27th March (Week 4)
- Wed 24th April (Week 7) - Cosmo Magazine visits Arc Flea
Markets! See below for more details.
- Wed 15th May (Week 10)
- Semester 2:
- Wed 7th August (Week 2)
- Wed 28th August (Week 5 - Artsweek!)
- Wed 18th September (Week 8)
- Wed 9th October (Week 10 - make yourself happy and do some
bargain shopping during Stress Less Week!)
Location: Near the Blockhouse, Kensington Campus,