Employability and Life Skills Courses
Arc members get discounts on Short Courses like First Aid Training and RSA to give you the skills you need to get the job!
Employability Courses with Edway Training
Check out the list of courses available here.
Arc members receive a $15 discount on all Edway Training courses, including the following:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) RRP - $120*, Arc members pay $105
- Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) RRP - $65*, Arc members pay $50
- Apply First Aid (Senior First Aid) RRP - $100*, Arc members pay $85
- Construction Induction (Green/ White Card) RRP - $89*, Arc members pay $74
*RRP subject to change without notice (the $15 discount will still apply).
To receive your discount follow these easy steps:
- Book your course online at the Edway Training website.
- On the booking form, in the "Company" field write Arc @ UNSW member.
- Under "How would you like to pay" tick cash/cheque.
- When you arrive for your course, show your Arc sticker and pay the discounted course fee in cash.
City East Community College offers Arc members a $20 discount on all courses, so whether you want to learn how to salsa, brush up on your Mandarin or learn the basics to accounting, they will have a course for you.
Check out their website for a list of upcoming courses.
To ensure you get your Arc discount, call 02 9387 7400 to sign up for your first course. Once you've done one course you can register online and it will automatically give you your Arc discount.
City East Community College courses include:
- Creative writing
- Horse riding
- Web design