Learn - Volunteer - Live
Volunteer Army helps to connects enthusiastic UNSW students with rewarding volunteering opportunities both on and off-campus. This year we are focusing on promoting the personal development of volunteers and to allow students to see volunteering as part of their lifestyle. If you want to get involved and give back to the community around you then join Volunteer Army today!
- Bring your ideas to life in our Platoon and Long-term project
- Lead and develop others to bring out their full optential
- Develop your teamwork skills and meet like-minded passionate people.
- Help provide support to those who are in need and give back with your time and effort
- Find out more about the difficulties in life and broaden your perspectives
- Experience things you haven't had the chance and step outside of your comfort zone!
- Be proud of all the things that you have done for others
- Take away life lessons and experiences that will stick with you for the rest of your life.
- Volunteering is a lifestyle choice, no matter your profession or age