2018 Annual General Meeting
Arc @ UNSW will hold the 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) on:
- Date: Thursday, 17th May 2018
- Time: 4:30pm for a 5:00pm start.
- Venue: Roundhouse Club Bar, University of New South Wales, Kensington Campus
All current (2018) members of Arc are invited to attend.
** You must show your student card with the 2018 Arc membership sticker when entering the meeting.
If you are not a current member, it's free to join. Simply visit our Membership Page and join online.
1. OPENING OF MEETING (Agenda)
- Motion: THAT the Arc @ UNSW Limited AGM held on 18th May 2017 is accepted as a true and accurate record. of the
a. The Financial Reports for the 2017 financial year (January – December 2017)
b. The Director’s Reports
c. The Auditor’s Reports
- Motion: THAT the Arc @ UNSW Limited be adopted.
4. OTHER BUSINESS
5. CLOSE OF MEETING
Arc members are entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote on their behalf. All proxy forms must be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5.00pm on Tuesday 15th May 2018.
No person may act as a proxy for more than one member.
Please send any queries regarding Arc's AGM to Nitasha Prasad.