About the role
The Indigenous Strategy Project Coordinator will provide support to the Indigenous Strategy Working Group in the creation of Arc's Indigenous Strategy.
Who are we?
Located on the University of New South Wales Kensington campus, Arc is one of Australia’s biggest & best student organisations. Made up of a vibrant and active group of people, we are focused on providing students and clients with the best experience possible. We work hard. We expect results (but we have fun doing it).
- Reviewing research and focus group material
- Work with the guidance of the Arc Indigenous strategy working group in developing and creating the strategy in line with Arc objectives and values
- Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Applying cultural sensitivity while maintaining efficient strategic and operational communications
- Project support and management including milestone management, timelines, scheduling, research and status reports
- Conduct broad research and investigation to support the delivery of the strategy
- The position is only open to Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications
- Communication skills including the capacity to research and write
- Organisational skills with the ability to work with minimum supervision, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- An eye for detail and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
What we can offer you
• Flexible hours to suit your Uni timetable (10-12 hours a week for 4-6 months)
• A casual hourly rate of $26.65 plus Super
• Awesome professional experience working in a sector leading organisation
• Convenient and central office location on UNSW’s Kensington Campus