In 2020, we're looking to fill the following roles. Applications open TUES 1 OCT and CLOSE SUN 27 OCT :
- Accounting Intern
- Graphic Design Intern
- Human Resources Intern
- Information Technology Intern
- Kudos Gallery Intern
- Digital Marketing (Communications) Intern
- Sports Intern
- Sponsorship & Advertising Intern
- Legal and Advocacy Intern
- Venue & Events Intern
What's in it for me?
Arc's Internship Program has the opportunity to provide practical skills that will look very shiny on your resume and assist in gaining a competitive advantage once you graduate from university.
- Paid work;
- Work experience in an area you want to get into;
- Listing on your AHEGS;
- Flexible hours - we work around your university timetable;
- Major projects allow you to make a real impact on the organisation and student life at UNSW.
What will I be doing exactly?
Arc interns have a set list of objectives and tasks outlined in individual position descriptions. In addition, each intern is assigned a project to work on throughout the semester as well as taking part in an intern group project.
Who will be looking after me?
A designated mentor works closely with each intern throughout the year, providing regular meetings to go over completed work and create a vision for future goals. You also meet with fellow interns each fortnight to brainstorm (and share all your awesomeness).
C'mon, there's gotta be a catch?
No, no catch. It's a mutually beneficial trade of services that empowers students and enriches the organization.