About the role:
Arc Wellness strives to put students’ health and happiness first. Mental health is more important than ever before and one of the best ways we can improve mental health outcomes on campus is empower students to look out for one another. We are seeking a creative and experienced Content Coordinator to join our team at Arc Wellness. The Wellness Content Coordinator is responsible for leading our digital engagement and continuing to build Arc Wellness as a trusted source of information for students. This includes but is not limited to redeveloping the website, managing social media channels, curating hard copy resources, and establishing partnerships with Mental Health experts for content and events. Understanding the University student audience and their needs is crucial, along with the ability to coach and mentor young adults in the areas of digital marketing, copywriting, and project management. More information can be found in the position description, here.
Who are we?
Arc is the cool older sibling at UNSW. We pride ourselves on our obsession with student life because we know that the best part of going to uni is all the fun stuff you do outside the classroom. Our mission is to create the best student experience and we do that through a huge range of opportunities and services available to students online and in person. Working at Arc you’ll join a welcoming team of passionate people who believe in listening to students, working together and constantly being better. Plus there are plenty of employee perks like cake, volleyball, Arc Wellness and heaps more.
Key tasks and accountabilities
· Managing the Arc Wellness Instagram account, driving its vision and direction.
· Create engaging content for Arc Wellness' Instagram account, staying up to date with relevant topics and trends.
· Write compelling copy for social media, website, and print materials.
· Stay informed about the latest student relevant mental health and wellbeing developments to ensure Arc Wellness is a reliable resource for young people.
· Redesign and improve the Arc Wellness website to enhance user experience and increase website traffic.
· Develop and manage hard copy resources, including brochures and flyers, using evidence-based information.
· Provide direction and oversight for the Wellness Communications Coordinator and other student staff.
· Identify and partner with mental health organisations to co-create relevant and engaging content.
· Oversee collaborative events between Arc Wellness and partner mental health organisations.
· Experience in communications, marketing, or a related field.
· Passion for mental health and wellbeing.
· Successful content creation and campaign experience across website, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
· Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated project planning skills, including experience in planning, overseeing, and finalising the completion of projects.
· Understanding of University student audience and their needs, and the ability to effectively incorporate these into department operations.
· Ability to coach and mentor young adults in the areas of digital marketing, copywriting, and project management.
· Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with partners and stakeholders.
· Experience in the mental health, wellbeing, or student support sectors.
· Experience leading and mentoring young people.
· Experience in the University sector.
What we can offer you
· Base salary starting at $62,000+, + Super, depending on candidate skills and experience.
· This role can be full time or part-time depending on your availability!
· A 12-month role with possibility to extend!
· While we offer a flexible working arrangement, we have an epic office at the heart of the UNSW campus at Kensington with superb access to the light rail.
· Culture that truly values and supports diversity and inclusiveness.
· Flexible, hybrid work environment offering work from home options
· Rewarding, impactful deliverables that improve the lives of students and the extended UNSW community
· Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service.
· Strong culture of development with opportunities through UNSW, AGSM, SEN and more
· Fun, social and supportive culture (with monthly cake, run club, crafternoons and more)
· Enjoy up to 4 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year.