ABOUT THE ROLE
Arc is looking for a fun, reliable person to join their Retail team. This is a full-time role (30 hours/wk), supporting the day-to-day operations of their retail store in an on campus fun environment. This role reports directly to the Retail Store Manager and is required to provide several day-to-day retail and management functions. This role also provides ongoing support to the Retail Store Manager.
WHO ARE WE?
Arc is the cool older sibling at UNSW. We pride ourselves on our obsession with student life because we know that the best parts of going to uni is all the fun stuff you do outside the classroom. Our mission is to create the best student experience and we do that through a huge range of opportunities and services available to students online and in-person. Working at Arc you’ll join a welcoming team of passionate people who believe in listening to students, working together and constantly being better. Plus there’s plenty of employee perks like cake, volleyball, Arc Wellness and heaps more.
· Customer Service
· Cash Handling
· Ordering and Receipt of Stock
· Website Management
· Basic Housekeeping
· Stocking of shelves
· Comply with Arc’s WHS policy and procedure
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience in a similar organisational environment, with knowledge of and ability to adhere to Retail systems and procedures;
· Demonstrated managerial skills, with demonstrated experience in a similar position;
· Demonstrated cash handling skills essential;
· Understanding of cultural diversity issues and awareness;
· Demonstrated competent use in Windows XP, with Advance skills in Word and intermediate competent skills in other Microsoft Office Applications; and
· Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) and Ethical Practice, along with the ability to apply these principles in the workplace.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Flexible working environment
- Monday to Friday roster (no weekend work!) 30 hours per week
- Supportive and friendly team where diversity is celebrated
- Staff wellness initiatives
- Additional days off during Christmas
- Convenient location of UNSW Kensington Campus
- $42,000 yearly + superannuation - for 30 hours per week