This role reports directly to the Retail Store Manager and is required to provide a number of day to day retail and management functions. This role also provides ongoing support to the Retail Store Manager.
Who Are We?
Located on the University of New South Wales’ Kensington campus, Arc is one of Australia’s biggest & best student organisations and is made up of a dynamic and energetic group of people focused on providing students with the best experience possible. We work hard. We expect results (but we have fun doing it).
Arc is all about students. Through events, volunteering, clubs & societies, sports, developmental opportunities, and anything student-centred, we create opportunities for students to make the most of their university experience. If you believe university is about more than classes and exams, Arc may just be the place for you.
1. Customer Service
2. Cash Handling
3. Ordering and Receipt of Stock
6. Website Management
7. Basic Housekeeping
8. Stocking of shelves
- Experience in a similar organisational environment, with knowledge of and ability to adhere to Retail systems and procedures;
- Demonstrated managerial skills, with demonstrated experience in a similar position;
- Demonstrated cash handling skills essential;
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and to interact successfully with, Arc and UNSW staff and customers;
- Well developed oral and written communication skills;
- Strong customer service focus and good interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision under sometimes very busy periods;
- Understanding of cultural diversity issues and awareness;
- Ability to maintain integrity of confidential information;
- Demonstrated competent use in Windows XP, with Advance skills in Word and intermediate competent skills in other Microsoft Office Applications; and
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) and Ethical Practice, along with the ability to apply these principles in the workplace.
For a detailed Position Description, please click here.
What We Can Offer You
- Full-time role in a flexible working environment
- Supportive and friendly team where diversity is celebrated
- Staff wellness initiatives
- $45K plus super