How to be apply:
fill out this submission form, telling us who you are, what you want to do and how we can help take your work from IRL to URL. In this form you will be able to submit all the information you need. We even have space for you to send your work directly to us via this form. Once your form has been submitted one of our team will be in touch with you to get your work into the digital world.
IRL 2 URL publishes a new LOOK, LISTEN, READ AND MOVE every two weeks, so there are heaps of opportunities!
Get your submissions in by midnight Friday the 17th of July 2020.
We understand it's a tough time at the moment, if you are having trouble getting your application in on time just get in touch with us via email: email@example.com - we understand <3
What you get:
Artists, Designers, Writers and Curators who submit for IRL 2 URL will receive the following support to take their projects into the digital world:
• Digital mentorship with an experienced Arc team member.
• One week to refine your work and One week featured as our IRL 2 URL artist, designer, writer or curator.
• Your work will be published in your desired format within Arc @ UNSW’s current capacity.
• Access to your desired publishing platform. Currently Arc has access to Youtube, SoundCloud, Mailchimp, Instagram, Facebook, Google Drive, Microsoft Sharepoint and office 365, Vimeo, Eventbrite. Other platforms and suggestions are welcome.
• Depending on each project’s individual requirements they may remain accessible online permanently.
- To be eligible for IRL 2 URL you must be a student currently enrolled in a program of study at UNSW Art & Design;
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- All levels of study are welcome to apply.
- The clarity of your submission;
- The feasibility of your submission within Arc’s current capacity;
- The artistic merit of your submission;