1) Fill out the following application form and email it as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with your support material. Please include a range of preferred dates for exhibiting (unless you have confirmed exact dates with the AD Coordinator prior), bearing in mind that the provision of gallery minders is your responsibility.
2) Write a conceptual rationale no longer than one A4 page, taking care to detail what you intend to do within the gallery space and how you intend to install your work. You may also attach sketches or a diagram of your proposed exhibition layout.
3) Artists’ statement/s for each individual or collective of approximately100 words.
4) Provide visual support material, preferably one PDF document or PowerPoint presentation per exhibition application (these images must pertain to the work you intend to exhibit.)
- Solo exhibitions must include between 2-6 examples of visual support material, preferably of the work you are planning to exhbit.
- Group exhibitions must must include a minimum of 4-6 visual examples of exhibiting artists’ works, maximum of 10.
5) Please ensure that you have read all the information in this pack and that you are aware of all the requirements and responsibilities.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The AD Space Coordinator looks for structured, meaningful, and conceptually considered proposals with a feasable projected outcome which has evaluated the possibillites and limitations of the gallery space. The more concise, well thought out and visually supported (through the provision of documentation) the application, the better improved your chance of acceptance into the exhibition program.