Come along for a day of fun and try your hand at surfing, hang out with Aussie pelicans and admire Central Coast beaches with other UNSW students!
This trip features:
- Surfing class at the beautiful Avoca beach
- Pelican feeding in Central Coast
- A visit to the beautiful Captain Cook Lookout
- Lunch and light snacks throughout the day
- A day of fun at the beach playing Frisbee and Volleyball
- Drive to the best locations on our way and back
Meeting point: Arc Reception at 7AM.
What to bring:
- Swimmers and a towel
- Hat, sunblock and sunglasses ( Slip Slop Slap)
- Camera for some awesome action shots
This event is only for Arc@UNSW members. Join for free at www.arc.unsw.edu.au/join