We're heading up to Port Stephens for the day! Jump on a Dolphin Discovery Cruise and throw yourself in the boomnet to splash with the dolphins (bring your swimmers!)
The day includes:
- Pick up from UNSW and drop off at Central/UNSW
- Visit at Wildlife Park to see native wildlife, experience an up-close encounter with a Koala and Python. Includes morning Tea with bikkies and coffee.
- Drive to Port Stephens with a quick comfort stop along
- Aussie BBQ lunch
- Dolphin Discovery Cruise
- an invigorating short walk to the summit of Tomaree Head
- Fun facts about the area on the ride back!
Meeting point: Arc Reception at 7AM.
What to bring:
- Your favourite camera
- Water bottle, hat, sunscreen
- Swimmers and a towel
Let us know about your dietary requirements for a lunch provided: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Arc to gain access to CLUBS, SPORT, EVENTS, VOLUNTEERING & HEAPS MORE by heading to www.arc.unsw.edu.au/join. It’s free and allows you to unlock an epic student experience outside the classroom.
This event is only for Arc@UNSW members.