Sacred tribal stories tell the tale of an Ancient forest, a land where both man and beast would freely roam. Leaves flicker and creatures bellow as the Ancient forest awakens from its slumber.
Peer beneath the jungle canopy, who knows what you may find…
Do you dare reveal the mysteries the ancient tribes have left behind?
UNSW Business Society’s annual Orientation Camp, created especially for FIRST-YEAR Business students at UNSW, gives YOU the chance to explore the vast world that university has to offer. Run over three days, Camp is an adventure-filled experience where you can get to know your fellow cohort, participate in fun activities and have an all-round good time. So if you’re eager to meet new people and kickstart your university journey, or just want a weekend of unforgettable excitement - look no further!
TICKETS & HOW TO PAY
Ticket Price: $285
Due to high demand, tickets will be sold in THREE releases only:
*** EARLY BIRD RELEASE: Sunday 10th February, 9AM***
*** FIRST RELEASE: Monday 11th February, 9AM ***
*** SECOND RELEASE: Tuesday, 12th February, 9AM ***
Tickets will be sold at the BSOC stall during O-week (Globe Lawn/International Square). Prices will remain the same for both releases.
* A non-refundable deposit of $50 must be made to the UNSW BSOC Stall during O-Week in CASH to secure your position at camp
* The remainder of the full payment must then be transferred within 3 days of the deposit. This is NON-REFUNDABLE
Due to the popularity of the camp and therefore limited spots, an individual may only purchase ONE ticket per day to give everyone a fair chance.
However, if you do miss out on a ticket, we will release a form after both releases to place you in a raffle, which be drawn randomly to allocate any remaining tickets. You will be contacted by the end of O-Week if you have been successful in securing a ticket.
* To attend camp, you must be studying under the UNSW Business School: Bachelor of Actuarial Studies, Commerce, Commerce (International), Combined Commerce, Economics, or Information Systems
* You will be required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE $50.00 CASH deposit at O-Week
* You must be an Arc member to purchase tickets
* No tickets can be reserved or resold
We highly recommend being at the stall before 9AM to ensure you don't miss out on a ticket.
If you have any questions, feel free to post in the event below or shoot us an email at email@example.com. We hope to see you soon!