Arc is bringing you the Clubs Leadership Summit, equipping you with the necessary skills and knowledge to make 2020 the best year yet for your Club.
You'll have the freedom to customise your Summit experience by choosing the workshops you wish to attend, with topics running simultaneously and on multiple times throughout the two days.
We will cover topics including:
- Service & Value Propositions: Making your Club more valuable to members
- Partnerships & Stakeholder Engagement: creating win-win relationships and managing stakeholders
- Marketing and Promotions: targeting different student groups to capture interest
- Motivating Teams: empowering and inspiring your team
- Goal Setting: how will you measure the impact you make on the student community?
- Grievance and Conflict Management
- Event Management
- Networking - mix and mingle with your fellow Club Executives.
You'll also hear from two panels, one featuring students and non-students talking about engaging the diverse student population at UNSW, and another featuring alumni who are past Club Executives who will share their learnings, advice and how their experience has. contributed to their professional lives today.
WHERE | Roundhouse
WHEN | TUE 10 DEC & WED 11 DEC
Registration and more info here