Arc @ UNSW Art & Design’s IRL 2 URL: Feature Artist Submissions is an open call out to artists, writers, designers, and curators UNSW to take your work from IRL (In Real Life) to URL.
We want to showcase your work to the world. The premise is simple. Tell us who you are, what you do, and how we can help take your work from IRL to URL. In this form you will be able to submit all the information you need. We even have space for you to send your work directly to us via this form. Once your form has been submitted one of our team will be in touch with you to get your work into the digital world.
IRL 2 URL will run for the next 12 weeks. Each artist will be designated two weeks; one for their project to be realised into the digital world, and the other for their work to be featured online. How you would like to use your week going from IRL 2 URL is up to you and we are here to help make it happen.
There is no deadline! Submissions received will be reviewed on a weekly rolling basis.
WHAT YOU GET:
Artists, Designers, Writers and Curators who submit for IRL 2 URL will receive the following support to take their projects into the digital world:
• Digital mentorship with an experienced Arc team member.
• One week to refine your work and One week featured as our IRL 2 URL artist, designer, writer or curator.
• Your work will be published in your desired format within Arc @ UNSW’s current capacity.
• Access to your desired publishing platform. Currently Arc has access to Youtube, SoundCloud, Mailchimp, Instagram, Facebook, Google Drive, Microsoft Sharepoint and office 365, Vimeo, Eventbrite. Other platforms and suggestions are welcome.
• Depending on each project’s individual requirements they may remain accessible online permanently.
Arc @ UNSW Art & Design creates and collaborates on the land of the Bidjigal and Gadigal people of the Eora Nation. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging. This was and always will be Aboriginal land.