We want to bring together all UNSW student volunteers, ambassadors, and leaders, as well as those students passionate about mental health and wellbeing to learn from each other and experts in the field. With over 3 hours at Level Up you will uncover the secrets to caring for yourself, unlock your ability to care for others, and workshop the ways we address mental health at Uni.
Join the community that is working towards building a happier and healthier campus and take your wellbeing to the next level this October.
What's on the schedule?
- Anushka Phal speaking on Navigating Cultural Expectations around Mental Health
- Dr Tim Sharp – founder of the Happiness Institute – speaking on Happiness and Mental Ill-Health and how they work together
- Dr Hayley North speaking on the Neuroscience behind Mindfulness and how it's more than a buzzword
- Cyndi Bremer from UNSW’s own Psychology and Wellness team on Connecting in a Digital World and building better ways to interact with technology
Need some more incentive to come?
- The first 200 students to register will receive a goodie pack*
- Meet the experts and your peers over free nibbles post-event
- Win hundreds of dollars of prizes on the night including Wellness Hampers, top notch merch from LIVIN, and year-long Calm subscriptions!
Tickets are LIMITED so get in before you miss out!
Any questions? Don't be a stranger! Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on IG @arcwellnessunsw.
*Registrants must attend the event to receive goodie pack