She Can is an Arc Sport initiative by women for women, providing workouts on campus and online.
Whether you're starting out in fitness or are already feeling fit and fab, our beginners classes are a great way to make friends, have fun and skill up in sport now.
We're bringing back our pop-ups in 2018. Whether you've never tried sport before, are after a challenge or looking to step up your game in an inclusive and supportive environment, our pop-ups are for you!
The UNSW Waterski and Wakeboard Club are hosting a fun Girls Day Out on the Hawkesbury River, teaching beginners the basics of waterski and wakeboard and allowing experienced riders to brush up on their skills! This day will be aimed at beginners but we would love to have girls of any level to join us for a fun day on the river!
COST: $53 for non members ($33 existing members) + transport if required $15 (there and back)
Note: There is no public transport available to the river.
Cars will leave UNSW at 8:00am (SHARP) and will return at the evening (It takes 1.5 hour to get there).
1. Student membership of the Club until 18 Feb 2019 (Membership is a must due to insurance requirements);
2. All necessary equipment hire;
3. Coaching in wakeboarding and/or skiing all day. Participants will be taking runs of 10 minutes behind any of the two boats we will run, one by one all day round.
4. Lunch provided (but bring your own drinks/snacks);
5. Entry fee, shower and bathroom facilities at the park at the river where we ski.
6. Photographs from the day will be posted to our Facebook page
HOW TO SECURE A PLACE
Send an email to Janina or SMS her on 0410 595 606 and request reservation of a spot. Janina will advise you whether there is a place still available and if so will provide you with details of the bank account for the payment for the trip. To reserve your spot you need to pay for the Trip in FULL. Your spot will be secured only AFTER your payment will appear in the Club’s account. Janina will confirm that to you.
The Club does not refund money unless a replacement of your spot is found either by you or by the Club.
WHAT TO BRING? Sunscreen, towel, boardies/ swimwear, warm clothes in case of cold weather, snacks/drinks, CASH to pay your driver.