What's the O-Week Passport?
Win big by having fun! O-Week Passport is your guide to all the activities at O-Week. So while you're having a blast, you also have the chance to win epic prizes!
Where can I get it?
The O-Week Passport will be available at the Roundhouse, Quad, International Square and Library Help Desks.
How does it work?
Get your Passport stamped by the nearest Yellow Shirt at all 6 spots. Once you've collected all 6 items take the Passport to the Quad Help Desk to go in the draw for our awesome prizes! The six spots are:
- Fun & Games: Check out the big ways you can get your adrenaline pumping at Quad or Village Green.
- Campus Tours: Campus Tours run 10AM and 2PM every day from the Globe Lawn!
- Giant Games: Find these happening at both the Library Lawn and Quad 10AM-4PM every day!
- Social Events: With different events each day, check your Daily Flyer for times and locations.
- Take a Photo: Post a photo at O-Week using #FindYourPath #UNSWoweek.
- The Grad Shop: Head up to The Grad Shop and try on the cool UNSW merch you could by (or win!)
What can I win?
- MAJOR PRIZE: A night at Strike for you and 5 mates including a game of bowling, two games of laser tag, an Escape Room PLUS a pizza and drink on arrival! (Valued at $534)
- DAILY PRIZES: The Grad Shop merch packages including a hoodie, duffle bag and golf umbrella! (Valued at $159)
Terms & Conditions
- Passport for Arc members only. Your membership sticker will be checked when handing it in!
- You can only enter once per day. If you complete half the passport on one day and finish it on another - you will be in the running for the Daily Prize on the day of submission.
- One campus tour is valid for multiple entries. You are able to leave the Campus Tours area blank if you've already submitted a Passport entry earlier in the week that has included a Campus Tour stamp. Names WILL be cross-checked. If you took a tour earlier on in the week but did not get a stamp, unfortunately that is invalid.
- O-Week Passport competition closes 5PM THU 14 FEB.
- Daily prize entries close at 5PM each day.