The PGC Coursework Ambassador Award aims to recognise postgraduate coursework students who have helped create a lively study environment and a supportive social atmosphere among their peers and the broader UNSW community. This award acknowledges students who have contributed immensely to the enhancement of UNSW postgraduate students’ experiences in the spheres of academia, social, health and wellbeing. These awards will be featured in the Arc Newsletter and the PGC Websites.
The Postgraduate Council is proud to celebrate the achievements of these outstanding students alongside the office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor. Their contributions will be celebrated in an award ceremony and a digital certificate will be presented on behalf of PGC and Arc by the Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor. The PGC Coursework Ambassador Award will be given to the top nominated students, as reviewed by the PGC Council through a modified grading system.
Awards will be presented to successfully nominated students.
- Current UNSW postgraduate student or UNSW staff may nominate an Ambassador
- Should have completed at least 2 terms of study at UNSW
- Each nomination must be seconded by another current postgraduate student or staff from their respective School
- Current members of the Postgraduate Council are ineligible to nominate their Course Co-ordinators
- If awarded, the awardee must submit a headshot and short biography
The nomination closing date and time is April 30th 11:59 PM. Please direct all queries to the PGC Coursework Office (email@example.com) with any submission or inquiries or difficulties, or attach any supplementary material that you feel is relevant to the nomination.
Coursework Ambassador of the Year Nomination Form