IS THE ROUNDHOUSE STILL OPEN?
We're back baby!
How we're keeping you and our Roundhouse fam safe:
- Socially distanced queuing markers
- Changing capacities following the latest government regulations
Cleaning & Sanitising
- Hand sanitisers throughout the venue
- Additional cleaning, regular disinfecting of high touch areas
- Deep cleaning post events including sanitisation fogging of the venue after events
- Contact free payment methods – no cash handling
- Socially distanced barrier at bar and counter for ordering
Want to save a table for you and your mates? Reserve a table HERE!
WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH GIGS, AND WHEN ARE THE NEW DATES BEING RELEASED?
Sadly many of the events we've planned for 2021 have been postponed as a result of our venue closing for safety reasons and to comply with government regulations.
We're working closely with each of the artists and promoters to find the best new dates for their shows, and will release this information as soon as confirmed. Stay up to date by following our Facebook and Instagram pages, or checking out our What's On page!
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY CURRENT TICKETS?
Ticket holders will be contacted directly via email when new dates have been confirmed and announced.
All tickets purchased for the original dates will be honoured for the rescheduled dates. If you are unable to attend the new dates or new show dates can't be rescheduled, you will receive a full refund. You should receive full information on where to provide your bank details for the refund when the new show dates are announced.
CAN I GET A REFUND?
If your gig is cancelled or postponed, please contact the original point of purchase if you have queries about this. If you have purchased a ticket to an event through the Roundhouse via Eventbrite, we will contact you directly via email.