Accessibility at an event is about so much more than just getting to and from the venue. The events industry has become more aware that improving the accessibility of venues is instrumental in making events more inclusive.
As an event manager, organiser, or marketer, what does this mean for you? In this one hour webinar, join us as we help you figure out:
- What makes events a positive experience and more appealing with for people with special needs?
- What are the best practices to follow for accessibility when marketing and coordinating an event?
- How can we use technology and space to enhance event accessibility?
- What are the key costs and challenges to consider when implementing accessibility?
- What are the key strategies for driving accessibility from event ideation to implementation?
Meet our inspiring panel of speakers:
- Terry Cumming, Professor of Special Education and Academic Lead Education from the UNSW Disability Innovation Institute
- Todd Winther, Grants Administrator from YoungCare Australia
- Michelle Davie, Access Liaison Manager from Splendour in the Grass
This Roundhouse event is proudly produced in partnership with Aart Production House.