No Dickheads Policy
We're all here to have a good time. So if you're a dickhead, or plan on bringing a dickhead with you to one of our events or venues, you should probably stay at home and pursue a career as an internet troll.
Where can I buy tickets to Roundhouse uni parties?
Get your tickets online through the Roundhouse website or Facebook
Where is my ticket?
If you can't find or haven't received your ticket, find more info here
How do I change the name on the ticket?
Looking to change the name on a ticket over? Find out how to here. If you have purchased a re-sold ticket, you will have to change the name on it for it to be viable
If the Roundhouse is gone, where are the parties happening?
The party wont stop – all Session parties will be takin place at the Coogee Bay Hotel until The Roundhouse is re-opened
What the heck is The Greenhouse?
Think of The Greenhouse as our holiday house while The Roundhouse is under renovations. We’ve built it from the ground up to temporarily fill The Roundhouse shaped hole in our hearts, so swing by and have a bevvie with us.
Where is The Greenhouse located?
The Greenhouse is located just off the main walkway, on the Village Green
Can I bring my own booze and gear to The Greenhouse?
Fark no! Are you crazy? The Greenhouse is strictly a no BYO alcohol and illegal drugs venue. Don't bring your own booze or illegal drugs. If you're caught they will be confiscated and you will be removed. If you want to get on the gear or have a thousand beers refer to our "No Dickheads Policy".
Can I buy food at The Greenhouse?
Yes, the Greenhouse has a wide variety of Food Trucks serving up the goods.
Can I smoke at The Greenhouse?
No, the Greenhouse is a non-smoking area
Does The Greenhouse have an ATM?
Unfortunately, there is no ATM located at The Greenhouse, but there are plenty around campus
Does The Greenhouse have wheelchair access?
Yes, The Greenhouse is completely wheelchair accessible
I lost my wallet at the Session Party last week, do you have it?
Contact Coogee Bay Hotel for all property lost as Session Parties
Lost something at The Greenhouse?
Contact Roundhouse Reception and we’ll do our best to re-unite you
Conditions of Entry
REFUSAL OF ENTRY
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, Roundhouse management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly;
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons;
- As a minimum for general admission, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes. Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
- Roundhouse reserves the right to inspect / search bags of all persons who enter or exit The Greenhouse, regardless of size. This may include the touching of the outside of the bag and / or seeking assistance of the bag owner to remove items from the bag.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to The Greenhouse and / or the venue’s arena may be liable for prosecution.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by Roundhouse staff will be evicted from The Greenhouse.
- Pass-outs may not be issued. In the instance that pass-outs are issued, patrons will be forced to re-queue and re-entry is not guaranteed.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from Roundhouse by patrons.
- Smoking on the premises is only permitted in designated smoking areas and not within seating or enclosed areas.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into The Greenhouse do so at their own risk. Roundhouse will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
RESTRICTED / PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into The Greenhouse:
- Drinks of any kind this includes bottled water;
- Glass (containers, bottles, glasses);
- Weapons of any kind eg. Knives, guns;
- Laser Lights and Pens;
- Animals (Guide dogs excluded);
- Items considered illegal or dangerous;
- Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades or bicycles.
All persons entering The Greenhouse are advised that:
- They are entering licenced premises;
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
- Person not holding correct identification will not be permitted on the premises;
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
The Greenhouse supports the responsible service of alcohol