2020 POSTGRADUATE COUNCIL ELECTIONS
Online voting will be held in week 5 Term 3.
Voting commences: Tuesday 13th October 2019 at 5:00am.
Voting concludes: Friday 16th October 2019 at 10:00pm.
For all contested positions.
Who Can Vote
All current UNSW Postgraduate students may vote in the election of unrestricted positions:
• President of the PGC
• Vice President
• Equity Officer
• Events Officer
Current UNSW Postgraduate students may vote in the election for the below positions however, the following restrictions apply:
• Only International students may vote for the International Students Officer
• Only Research students may vote for the Research Students Officer
• Only female identifying students may vote for the Women’s Officer
How to Vote
Those eligible to vote will be sent an email to their UNSW zID email address, containing the voting link. The voting link will only allow access to those ballots for which you are entitled to vote. Vote for your preferred candidate by placing the figure 1 in the square opposite the candidate. Voters may place consecutive figures (commencing with the figure 2) in the squares opposite the remaining candidates, in order of preference.
- President of the PGC
- Vice President of the PGC
- Equity Officer
- Events Officer
- Research Students Officer
- Councillor A
- Councillor B
- Coursework Students Officer