The Postgraduate Council (PGC) is calling for expressions of interest to fill the following position:
- PGC Councillor B
The term of the office will be from the date of appointment until the 30th November 2021.
How to apply:
- Complete a cover letter (600 words or less) stating why you would be the ideal candidate for the position.
- Attach your CV (including your full name, student number, email address and phone number).
- Email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
- Complete this Appointment form
- The candidates must belong to Electorate B. Electorate B means students currently enrolled in programs controlled by the following faculties: Engineering & related technologies, Architecture & Building, Information Technology, Natural & Physical Sciences, Health & Agriculture.
- You must be a current member of Arc @ UNSW Limited (it's free to join - click here for further information).