Advocate and fundraise for a global development project, go abroad to lend a helping hand in a local initiative and have fun doing it!
Passports with Purpose is a space for personal, social and mental growth. From assisting with construction projects to community education, the program immerses you in a culture and gives you the opportunity to build relationships with fellow students. The best part? We have long term partnerships with local NGOs so you can be sure your hard work contributes meaningfully to a worthwhile cause.
- Volunteer in a wide range of fields including education, construction, re-forestation, healthcare, gender empowerment, social justice, sustainable agriculture and many more.
- Improve the circumstances of developing communities by building upon existing capacities and learning from local knowledge.
- Make a meaningful financial contribution to your host project through an extended fundraising campaign.
- Utilise your time overseas by getting to know the locals, absorbing the culture and taking the opportunity to experience the sights.
- Potential destinations include: Cambodia, Indonesia, Nepal and Vietnam.
Volunteering with Passports with Purpose is also recognised on your Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS).
Time commitment | IMMERSIVE