Volunteer Army connects UNSW students with volunteering opportunities, fostering student engagement with the wider community.
The program partners with a huge variety of charities and not-for-profits such as the Starlight Children's Foundation, Guide Dogs Australia, the Cancer Council, City2Surf and many more!
Volunteer Army aims to provide all UNSW students with flexible opportunities to:
- Upskill themselves in leadership and event planning.
- Improve their interpersonal skills through community engagement and huge socials.
- Raise awareness of various problems/shortcomings in our community with a passion.
- Inspire fellow students to initiate their own local community efforts with the skills learnt from this program.
We have three diverse portfolios within the program so you're bound to find something that works for you!
- Work with the Fundraisers (Support the community one event at a time)
- Join our Projects (Receive the training and resources to plan and run your own events throughout the sem)
- Support the community on your terms via our Orgysync Opportunities (Sign up to events all year round and support NPOs in your local area)
This is an AHEGS accredited program!
This means all the hours you contribute to the community are recognised on your academic co-curricular statement when you graduate. Go ahead and check out our upcoming opportunities below!