We are looking for confident, friendly volunteers to sell raffle tickets and engage our guests in a range of fundraising activities at Redkite's biggest fundraiser - the Redkite Corporate Quiz!
Redkite is an Australian cancer charity that supports children and young people struggling with cancer (0–24 years) and their families.
The Redkite Corporate Quiz is a prestigious charity event attended by influential leaders from the business and philanthropic community.
This is your chance to entertain clients, engage your team and network while raising much-needed funds for families facing cancer.
Date: October 18, 2019
Time: 4:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Venue: International Convention Centre Sydney
What are we looking for in our volunteers?
- Available to volunteer for the full volunteer shift
- Able to take direction from a team leader and work well in a team
- Confident, friendly and personable
- Comfortable talking to new people
- Able to be on their feet for a reasonable length of time
- Fluent English speakers
- Volunteers must be 18 or over
How to apply
Register through SpArc https://member.arc.unsw.edu.au...