Help develop a warehouse management system for Wrap with Love, and take advantage of this long-term volunteering opportunity!
About Wrap with Love
Wrap with Love collects wraps in from volunteers all over Australia and works with not-for-profits to distribute them in Australia and around the world.
Looking for motivated volunteers, ideally with an IT or technology background. Volunteer applicants should have a proficient understanding of:
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
Volunteers will create a proposal and subsequently, develop a simple warehouse management system.
Expected tasks also include:
- updating a master list of knitters & knitting groups
- recording donations of knitting volunteers
- sending out 'thank you' emails for deliveries
- sending out certificates of appreciate, at the end of the year
The duration of this role is flexible depending on your availabilities and may run over a couple months.
How to apply?
- Register your AHEGS accredited hours through SpArc https://member.arc.unsw.edu.au...
- Email your interest to email@example.com.