No Dickheads Policy
We're all here to have a good time. So if you're a dickhead, or plan on bringing a dickhead with you to one of our events or venues, you should probably stay at home and pursue a career as an internet troll.
Where can I buy tickets to Roundhouse uni parties?
Get your tickets online through the Roundhouse website or Facebook.
Where is my ticket?
If you can't find or haven't received your ticket, find more info here.
How do I change the name on the ticket?
Looking to change the name on a ticket over? Find out how to here. If you have purchased a re-sold ticket, you will have to change the name on it for it to be viable
If the Roundhouse is gone, where are the parties happening?
The party wont stop – all Session parties will be taking place at the Coogee Bay Hotel until The Roundhouse is re-opened
What the heck is The Greenhouse?
Think of The Greenhouse as our holiday house while The Roundhouse is under renovations. We’ve built it from the ground up to temporarily fill The Roundhouse shaped hole in our hearts, so swing by and have a bevvie with us.
Where is The Greenhouse located?
The Greenhouse is located just off the main walkway, on the Village Green
Can I bring my own booze and gear to The Greenhouse?
Fark no! Are you crazy? The Greenhouse is strictly a no BYO alcohol and illegal drugs venue. Don't bring your own booze or illegal drugs. If you're caught they will be confiscated and you will be removed. If you want to get on the gear or have a thousand beers refer to our "No Dickheads Policy".
Can I buy food at The Greenhouse?
Yes, the Greenhouse has a wide variety of Food Trucks serving up the goods.
Can I smoke at The Greenhouse?
No, the Greenhouse is a non-smoking area
Does The Greenhouse have an ATM?
Unfortunately, there is no ATM located at The Greenhouse, but there are plenty around campus
Does The Greenhouse have wheelchair access?
Yes, The Greenhouse is completely wheelchair accessible
I lost my wallet at the Session Party last week, do you have it?
Contact Coogee Bay Hotel for all property lost as Session Parties
Lost something at The Greenhouse?
Contact Roundhouse Reception and we’ll do our best to re-unite you
Conditions of Entry
Roundhouse is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons and staff. These General Conditions of Entry are applicable to all visitors, patrons and staff attending the Venue and are subject to change without notice, based on specific event requirements at the sole discretion of Roundhouse.
Entry into the Venue is subject to the following General Conditions of Entry:
– Roundhouse reserves the right to inspect / search bags of all persons who enter or exit the venue, regardless of size. This may include the touching of the outside of the bag and / or seeking assistance of the bag owner to remove items from the bag.
– Persons gaining unauthorised access to Roundhouse and / or the venue’s arena may be liable to prosecution.
– Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by Roundhouse staff will be evicted from Roundhouse.
– Pass-outs may not be issued. In the instance that pass-outs are issued, patrons will be forced to re-queue and re-entry is not guaranteed.
– Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from Roundhouse by patrons.
– Customers wishing to bring personal items into Roundhouse do so at their own risk. Roundhouse will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
– In accordance with the Smoke-Free Environment Act 2000 No.69, Roundhouse is a smoke-free building. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Venue. Any patron who refuses to comply, will be removed from the Venue.
– Under the Civil Liabilities Act 2002 No 22, general admission crowds and general access may cause recreational risk. All patrons purchasing tickets or attending events within the Venue are asked to assess their own risk prior to entry.
– Visitors are generally not permitted to bring external or commercial food or beverage products into the Venue. Decisions about whether such products will be permitted are at the discretion of Roundhouse or based on specific event requirements. Visitors will generally be advised to dispose of such items or will have the items confiscated prior to entering the Venue.
– Roundhouse may utilise audio and visual recording equipment to record the event. The image or likeness of visitors, patrons, delegates and workers may be captured and these images and recordings may be utilised by Roundhouse in the future.
– Roundhouse is monitored by a CCTV network, persons entering the Venue acknowledge this.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into the Roundhouse:
– Drinks of any kind, this includes bottled water
– Glass (containers, bottles, glasses)
– Weapons of any kind e.g. knives, guns
– Professional cameras
– Aerosol spray containers of any description
– Laser Lights and pens
– Animals (Guide dogs excluded)
– Items considered illegal or dangerous
– Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades or bicycles
– Selfie sticks
– Any audio or recording device
– Texta pens
All persons entering Roundhouse are advised that:
– They are entering licensed premises.
– Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter.
– Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter.
– Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering.
– Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises.
– It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor.
– It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors.
– Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
– Valid proof of identification is required for access to 18+ areas of venue and licensed events.
– Roundhouse supports the responsible service of alcohol.
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, Roundhouse management reserves the right to:
– Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly.
– Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons.
– As a minimum for general admission, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes. Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.