There is a variety of transport options available to get you to Roundhouse
Roundhouse is fully accessible, but be sure to phone ahead so we can provide assistance as necessary.
DRIVING & PARKING
Roundhouse is located in the North-West corner of UNSW Kensington Campus. Download our parking map for directions on where to park.
Less than 15 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, Roundhouse is easily accessible with nearly 1,700 UNSW express bus services per week from Central station. Guests can also access Roundhouse from Coogee, the Inner West, Botany and Circular Quay.
- 891 - Express service to and from UNSW from Central station.
- 890, 892 (peak hour), 392, 394, L94, 396, 397 and 399 operate along Elizabeth St in the city.
- 370 from Leichardt, Glebe, Newtown Green Square and Coogee.
- 400 from Bondi Junction, Airport, Rockdale and Burwood.
- Other services include routes 302, 303, 348, 357, 359 and 410.
Roundhouse at UNSW is accessible for cyclists with bike racks available across campus.