PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
1. Entrants must be enrolled students at UNSW ART & DESIGN in 2018. All areas of study are encouraged to enter.
2. Entry is free AND OPEN TO Arc members ONLY. (Arc membership is free www.arc.unsw.edu.au)
3. Entries can be in any medium AND ANY SIZE (PLEASE BE SENSIBLE WITH THE SIZE OF YOUR ENTRY).
4. The 2018 Kudos Emerging Artist and Designer Award is non-acquisitive.
5. Collaborative work will be accepted. All work must be the original work and concept of the artist/s it is attributed to.
6. Up to two works may be entered by each entrant/collective.
7. Performance based work may be submitted
8. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE PROJECTIONS
9. All work must be clearly labelled with the entrant’s/s’ name and the title of the work. Any special installation specifications must be clearly presented with the entry. ** PLEASE NOTE THE ARTIST/DESIGNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HIRE OF ANY EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR INSTALL OF WORKS
10. Though special care will be taken when handling entries, no responsibility will be taken for loss or damage of artwork. Entrants must provide their own insurance if required.
11. Entrants must observe the delivery and collection dates outlined in this document. Arc has limited storage and cannot guarantee safe storage before or after the Award exhibition.
12. Work selected for exhibition can be offered for sale with 25% of the sale amount retained by Arc. Sale price must include GST if registered with ABN.
13. All works accepted into the exhibition will be installed by the Kudos Gallery TEAM. (Special requirements will be considered but final decision will be with KUDOS GALLERY).
14. All finalists whose work is exhibited will be expected to fulfill a shift in the gallery minding roster. The exhibition is open for THREE weeks, 11am - 6pm Wednesday to Friday and 11am - 4pm Saturday.
15. All works must have been completed within the last 12 months. Any work made prior to this period will be deemed invalid for this prize.
16. Submission of entry form automatically constitutes entrants’ acceptance of all Terms and Conditions.
* The People's Choice Award will retroactively exclude the Kudos Award main prize recipient from contention.