Vacant Position/s on the Council
The PGC is calling for expressions of interest for the following positions on the Council:
1 x Vice President
1 x Research Students Officer
2 x Postgraduate Councillors (Electorate A)
1 x Postgraduate Councillor (Electorate B)
The term of office will conclude on 30th November 2019. The following restrictions apply:
- All candidates must be current UNSW Postgraduate students and must remain as enrolled students until 30th November 2019.
- All candidates must be 2019 members of Arc
- The Research Students Officer must be a postgraduate research student.
- Councillors must meet the requirements of electorate A and B as defined below:
- Electorate A = Society & Culture, Education, Creative Arts, Law, Management and Commerce (including UNSW Australian School of Business, and UNSW Art & Design.
- Electorate B = Engineering & related technologies, Architecture & Building, Information Technology, Natural & Physical Sciences, Health and Agriculture.
How to Apply
- Read and complete the Nomination Form.
- Complete a cover letter (600 words or less) stating why you would be the ideal candidate for the position.
- Attach your CV
- email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close at 4.00pm on Monday 29th July 2019. Late application will not be accepted.
If you have any questions relating to the positions, please contact the PGC President, Gaurav Vats.