The Honorary Life Membership is awarded annually to an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the governance of Arc, its strategic development or other aspects of Arc’s development as an organisation.
Who Should be Nominated?
Any persons who have shown outstanding achievement and dedication to Arc over a period of time, which has greatly benefited Arc. Such as in:
- The governance of Arc;
- The strategic development of Arc; or
- Other aspects of Arc as an organisation; and
- Demonstrated outstanding achievement and dedication over a substantial period of time.
Nominations may be accepted from:
- A current student or staff member of the University of New South Wales (‘UNSW’).
- A current staff member of Arc.
- An Alumni member of UNSW or Arc.
We want to recognise the hard work and dedication of people who contributed to the development of Arc. If you know anyone who has gone above and beyond with their work, you should nominate them for this award.