A specialty for those suffering from sore throats, a steaming hot cup of tea is an excellent reliever (even if it’s only temporary). You can choose from any tea as long as it’s served hot; Earl Grey, Chrysanthemum or Green Tea, all the teas are at your disposal.
Perhaps the most low-maintenance of all the recipes, it’s a great alternative to antibiotics if you’re looking for a natural cure for your illnesses. Just make sure your tea is warm enough so it doesn’t aggravate your throat!
Healing Power: 5/5
Tea of your choice (black tea, green tea, chrysanthemum etc.)
1 tsp honey
1/2 lemon, squeezed (optional)
1. Put your teabag in a mug and add boiling water until the water line fills the cup.
2. Take the teabag out until tea is strong.
3. Simply add a teaspoon of honey to your mug and stir.
4. If you want to add extra flavour, try squeezing 1/2 lemon into your mug and stir.
1. Tea brand favourite: Twinings (always a good choice when you’re looking to buy in bulk for a low price)