Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given of the hybrid Arc @ UNSW Limited (Arc) Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Date: Thursday 11th June 2020
Time: 10.00am (AEST)
Location: ONLINE: via Zoom. CLICK HERE to register for the meeting.
Registration is essential. Please ensure you download the zoom app prior to the meeting.
If the above link does not work, copy and paste the following to your web browser: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5EIuXcGyQSGxwPS2qSITIw
**Address: The University of New South Wales, Arc Office at Level 3 Basser College, Kensington NSW 2033. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, members (or their proxies) are advised not to attend the AGM at this address and to participate online.
If you are attending as a proxy, please see the instructions provided on the proxy form of how to enter and participate in the meeting.
Steps to participate in the hybrid AGM:
- You may use your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android to enter the meeting however please ensure you have downloaded the zoom app prior to the meeting. You will not be able to participate in the voting component of this meeting using zoom via web browser.
- Use the link provided above (or click here). This will take you to the registration page. Complete the form and click on Register. Your form will then be sent to for approval. Only currently Arc members (or their proxies) may attend this meeting.
- Once you have been approved, you will receive an email from Arc@UNSW Limited AGM. This email will contain your link to enter the AGM. Do not forward this link to others as it is unique to you only. On the day of the meeting, you would have already downloaded the zoom app. When you click on the link provided in your email, please ensure you open the meeting using the zoom app (you will see the following message pop up; “Do you want to allow this page to open “zoom.us”? Click on Allow). Alternatively, when you click on the link to join the meeting there will be an option to “download and run zoom”, please click on this option.
- You may enter the meeting from 9.45am (AEST). Please ensure you have logged in by 10.00am (AEST). Once you have entered the meeting, please do not leave until the conclusion of the meeting.
- Once you have entered the meeting, you may be able to see the host however the meeting will not commence until quorum is reached. The host will keep you updated.
- Once the meeting has commenced, please do not leave until the meeting has concluded.
- There are two (2) motions that will be put forward at this meeting. The motions will appear as separate polls with the option to vote For or Against. You will only be able to vote if you are using the zoom app (zoom via a web browser will not allow you to vote in the polls). Once you have voted please click on submit otherwise your vote will not be accepted.
- To avoid confusion and having multiple people speaking at once, all attendees will be on mute however you may participate in this meeting by using the “raise your hand” function or typing your questions/ comments in the Q&A section.
- If you raise your hand, the host may unmute your microphone when appropriate to enable you to speak.
- If you submit a question/ comment using the Q&A function, a staff member will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Please do not use the chat function as this has been disabled.
- Anonymous Q&A has also been disabled.
If you have any questions prior to the AGM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at the hybrid AGM.
ORDINARY BUSINESS FOR THE MEETING
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
2. OPENING OF MEETING
Motion: THAT the minutes of the Arc@UNSW Limited Annual General Meeting, held on 30 April 2019, have been circulated, taken as read and confirmed.
4. CONSIDERATION OF THE ANNUAL REPORTS:
a. The Financial Reports for the 2019 financial year (January 19 – December 19)
b. The Director’s Reports
c. The Auditor’s Reports
Motion: THAT the Arc@UNSW Limited Annual Report for the 2019 financial year be adopted.
5. OTHER BUSINESS
6. CLOSE OF MEETING
Please visit the Arc website for copies of the proxy form and all relevant AGM papers and updates.
** The physical address provided on this notice is subject to change pending further information from the NSW Government and the University of NSW on future lock downs and travel restrictions. Any changes made to the AGM will be updated on Arc’s website