Notice of Annual General Meeting
Arc @ UNSW Limited
29 March 2021
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given of the hybrid Arc @ UNSW Limited (Arc) Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Date: Thursday 22nd April 2021
Time: 5.00pm (AEST)
Location: University of New South Wales; Roundhouse Club Bar, Kensington NSW 2033 or via Zoom.
If the above link does not work, copy and paste the following to your web browser: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5EIuXcGyQSGxwPS2qSITIw
If you are attending as a proxy, please see the instructions provided on the proxy form of how to enter and participate in the meeting. A copy of the proxy form can be either collected and submitted via Arc Reception or submitted online via the Arc Website. If you want to download a copy of the proxy form please use this link. Note that each member must submit only one proxy form
Steps to participate in the hybrid AGM:
1. Arrive before 4.45pm, for a 5.00pm start.
2. Use the QR code to check-in.
3. An Arc staff member will check your Arc membership.
4. Please adhere to the latest NSW Health Guidelines at the time.
5. The meeting will not commence until quorum is reached. The host will keep you updated.
6. Once the meeting has commenced, please do not leave until the meeting has concluded.
7. There are two (2) motions that will be put forward at this meeting. The motions will be read by the Chair. You will be able to vote in favour, against or abstain
1. You may use your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android to enter the meeting however please ensure that you have downloaded the zoom app prior to the meeting. You will not be able to participate in the voting component of this meeting using Zoom via web browser.
2. Use the link provided above (or click here). This will take you to the registration page. Complete the form and click on Register. Your registration will then be sent to the Board Administrator for approval.
Note: Only currently Arc members (or their proxies) may attend this meeting.
3. Once your registration is approved, you will receive an email from Arc@UNSW Limited AGM. This email will contain your link to enter the AGM. Do not forward this link to others as it is unique to you only.
On the day of the meeting, please ensure that you join via the Zoom app and not via the Zoom web version.
4. You may enter the meeting from 4.45am (AEST). Please ensure you have logged in by 5.00pm (AEST). Once you have entered the meeting, please do not leave until the conclusion of the meeting.
5. Once you have entered the meeting, you may be able to see the host however the meeting will not commence until quorum is reached. The host will keep you updated.
6. There are two (2) motions that will be put forward at this meeting. The motions will appear as separate polls with the option to vote “For” , “Against” or “Abstain”. You will only be able to vote if you are using the zoom app (zoom via a web browser will not allow you to vote in the polls). Once you have voted please click on submit otherwise your vote will not be accepted.
7. All attendees will be muted, however you may participate in this meeting by using the “raise your hand” function or typing your questions/ comments in the Q&A section.
· If you raise your hand, the host may unmute your microphone when appropriate to enable you to speak.
· If you submit a question/ comment using the Q&A function, a staff member will respond to you as soon as possible.
· Anonymous Q&A will not be available.
If you have any questions prior to the AGM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the hybrid AGM.
ORDINARY BUSINESS FOR THE MEETING
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
2. OPENING OF MEETING
Motion: THAT the minutes of the Arc@UNSW Limited Annual General Meeting, held on 30 April 2019, have been circulated, taken as read and confirmed.
4. CONSIDERATION OF THE:
a. The Financial Reports for the 2020 financial year (January 20 – December 20)
b. The Director’s Reports
c. The Auditor’s Reports
Motion: THAT the Arc@UNSW Limited Annual Report for the 2020 financial year be adopted.
5. OTHER BUSINESS
6. CLOSE OF MEETING
Please visit the Arc reception or the
** The physical address provided on this notice is subject to change pending further information from the NSW Government and the University of NSW on future lock downs and travel restrictions. Any changes made to the AGM will be updated on Arc’s website