2021 Arc @ UNSW Limited
An election will be held for four (4) Student Director positions on the Arc @ UNSW Limited (Arc) Board.
· Two (2) positions must be filled by women.
· The remaining two (2) positions are unrestricted.
The term of office will be two (2) years commencing June 2021.
Students elected as Directors on the Arc Board and Office Bearers on Arc’s Student Councils are authorised to represent UNSW students on matters relating to the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Nominations open at 9am on Monday, 1st March 2021 and close at 4.00 pm on Wednesday, 10th March 2021 (the electoral roll will close at the same time). Late nominations will not be accepted.
Candidates and voters must be current UNSW students and Members of Arc at the close of nominations. Candidates must also consent to Arc checking their eligibly in accordance with the Arc Regulations.
Nomination forms will be made available online at: the Arc Website
If a paper nomination form is required for accessibility reasons or otherwise, please contact the Returning Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
Lodgment of Nominations
Nominations may be lodged at:
· By emailing email@example.com in cases where a hard copy of the nomination form is requested.
Candidates should submit the following by the close of nominations:
· Candidate Statement of not more than 150 words – information in support of your candidature.
· A recent photograph.
If more than the required number of candidates are nominated, an election will be held. Online voting will commence from Tuesday 06th April to Friday 9th April 2021. The method of voting will be optional preferential.
Elected candidates will be expected to attend the following:
· Board Inductions: Tuesday 27th April 2021 (9.00am – 4.00pm)
· Board Strategy Days (offsite): 27,28,29 May 2021
· Board meeting: Tuesday 22nd June 6pm
Further information may be obtained from the Returning Officer, Anna Giovanaki at firstname.lastname@example.org