Are you experiencing problems living in a Boarding house? 

Bond not repaid? Unauthorsied deductions on your credit card? Paying fees you didn't agree to? 

Arc’s Legal Intern has been working on some draft complaint submissions which you may want to use to make a complaint about living in a boarding house. 

You can register your interest in writing a complaint letter to Members of Parliament regarding unfair circumstances surrounding your tenancy/accommodation agreements.

After you fill in this form, we will contact you for further comment on your accommodation situation OR schedule an appointment to meet up and write the letter together. You will be assisted by Arc's Legal & Advocacy Intern with writing the letter addressing your situation. Please fill out the interest form here if you are interested. 

Goal: We hope to provide send as many letters as possible, so that public government bodies are aware of the situation, and work to address it.  

If you have experienced problems while living in a boarding house, we encourage you to take some time to prepare an individual complaint to the Minister. This will be more effective than one complaint from several people saying the same thing.

Write complaint letters to MP's regarding tenancy

Legal & Advocacy

P:(02) 9385 7700


Arc Reception

P:(02) 9385 7700

H:9AM-6PM (during term), 9AM-5PM (other times)

A:Gate 5 on High St, UNSW