Find your happy pace join our the Phil’ City2Surf team. Help us raise funds for Sydney Children’s Hospital Child Life & Music Therapy, with a14km fun run from Sydney's CBD to beautiful Bondi Beach, ending it all with a fantastic after-party on the beach.
Early Bird Registration now OPEN!
Already planning registered for City2Surf? Then skip the how to register and go straight to how to set up your fundraising page!
How to Register :
1. Click Here >Click "Individual"
2. Fill in your Personal Details
3. Select “CITY2SURF” then choose if you want to Run (blue) , Run/Jog (yellow) Walk (orange)
4. Do not select a charity partner, scroll to the bottom and click “continue “ a pop-up box will check if you are sure click “continue”
5. Confirm how you would like to receive your Race Bib
6. Enter your Payment details > Registration Successful
Next set up your Fundraising Page:
It's easy go to https://arcphil2019.everydayhero.com/au/city2surf click “join team”
• Personalise your fundraising page, edit the story so it's in your voice and add a profile picture
• Share on social media
• Ask your friends and family to sponsor you
• Post on social media status updates about how your training and fundraising is going
Once you hit the target of $250 you will receive a Team Kids running jersey and an exclusive invitation to the Sydney Children's Hospital Bondi Beach after party.
All money goes to help sick kids and their families, to find out more see here https://www.arc.unsw.edu.au/ph...
Then join our Facebook Group: