Join Team Phil' and race in one of the most famous fun-runs in the world, raising funds for Child Life & Music Therapy at the Sydney Children's Hospital every step of the way.
DATE | SUN 12 AUG
DISTANCE | 14 km
FUNDRAISING TARGET | $150 (we'll help you!)
WHAT YOU GET:
- An invite to group training sessions to help you get race ready
- A Team Kids running jersey
- An invite to join Team Kid's exclusive marquee on Bondi Beach to celebrate a successful run
- The warm and fuzzy feeling of knowing that you’ve helped change the lives of sick and injured kids
COST | $77 standard entry fee open now (late entry is July 25 - August 11 and cost $87)
Join team Phil'
1. Go to the City2Surf website HERE and click 'Enter Now'
2. Choose '2018 City2Surf- 14km' and select Adult
3. Choose 'Join a Team' then search Phil' UNSW and click 'Join'
4. Enter your details.
You will be asked what start group you'd like to be in:
If you want to walk/dance the course then select "Back of the Pack- Orange start 9:30am".
If you want to run/jog and aim to complete the course in under 140 min then select "Westpac Yellow Start start 9:05am".
If you want to run and aim to complete the course in under 120 min then select "Blue start 8:30am".
If you are an athlete with the correct pre-qualification select the right start group for you "The Sun-Herald Green start 8:05 am" or "The Sun-Herald Red start 7:55am"
5. You will be asked to choose your foundation, skip this by clicking 'continue' at the bottom of the page. After you register you will receive an email from us with details of how to set up Phil' fundraising page.
7. Look out for an email from us.