What is the 24-hour FUN-A-THON?
The biggest event on the Phil' calendar is the 24-hr fundraising marathon (FUN-A-THON) on Wed 30 Oct - Thur 31 Oct. In teams, participants compete against each other in challenges to raise money for Child Life & Music Therapy at The Sydney Children's Hospital in Randwick. Every hour on the hour there is a different challenge each with an element of fun: from bubble soccer to karaoke and silent disco to yoga.
- Fun-A-Thon registration is completely FREE, but all participants need to raise a minimum of $150. Don’t worry, we will support you by setting up an online donation page and offering on campus FUNdraising opportunities.
- You do NOT have to be there for whole 24 hours; you can tag in and out with your teammates.
- You do NOT have to be a UNSW student to sign up - everyone over 18 is welcome- UNSW alumni, staff and community members
- You CAN sign up as a full team of 8 or with a smaller group of friends or as an individual. You will be matched with other fun new friends!
- Application closes on Sun 22 Sept.