If you are a Sport Club that requires access to certain buildings or storerooms, this page is for you! Use the form below to request access for new Executive members.
Please note that there is a maximum of 6 Executive members that can be given access at any time for security purposes. You will be given access for one year, after which you will then need to renew.
The general process is:
- Executives fill out Swipe Card Access form.
- If access to Tram Sheds is required, the Induction form will also be filled out.
- Arc Sport approves application.
- Details are sent to UNSW Security, who will prepare access.
- Form applicants will be notified when access is granted. If you are not a UNSW student, you will be notified when you can pick up and purchase your card ($25) from the Security Office (open 8AM-4PM weekdays).
- Access will expire after one year.
The following table outlines what rooms each club has access to. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Access Group Name||Informal name||Clubs with access|
|H8 Sam Cracknell G North East Equipment Store||Outdoors cupboard||Outdoors|
|H8 Sam Cracknell L1 Meeting Room||Pavilion Storeroom/Doug Crawford Storeroom||Boxing, Fencing, Muay Thai, Squash, Ultimate Frisbee|
|H8 Sam Cracknell L1 Pavilion||Pavilion Access Door||Boxing, Fencing, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Taido, Rowing|
|R9 Tram Sheds||Tram Sheds||Outdoors, Underwater, WSSC|
If you require access to Tram Sheds, you will also need to complete the WHS induction.