Sex is a natural, normal and fun part of life. So, get comfy and ready to talk all things sex!
Sex is a part of almost everyones life! Here at Arc we are committed to ensuring students are comfortable to talk about sex, practice safe sex and not be afraid to get tested!
Safe sex is having sexual contact while protecting yourself and your sexual partner against sexually transmissible infections (STIs) and unplanned pregnancy.
If you’re having sex, you can keep it safe by doing 2 things:
1. Make sure that you always use a condom.
- They are the only method that protect against STIs AND prevent unplanned pregnancy
- You need to use condoms during vaginal, anal and oral sex.
- Use a condom even when sharing sex toys.
- You can only use a condom once, so always carry a few
2. Make sure you get tested for STIs regularly.
- Get an STI test every 6-12 months, when you change partners, or if you show symptoms.
- STI test are FREE at bulk billing GPs and clinics. Find out more
- Results are private and confidential. Find out more
For more info on sexual health and sexual safety visit: www.playsafe.health.nsw.gov.au...
For info on UNSW Health Services: student.unsw.edu.au/sexual-health