We'll help you through the forks in the road leading to O-Week 2022.
- UNSW is easily accessible from the CBD with two Light Rail stops on either end of campus: Take L2 (Randwick) for upper campus and L3 (Kingsford) for lower campus.
- #toptip: If you are coming to O-Week, take the L3 line to Anzac Pde to get off closer to the action! (or take the L2 line if you've made an appointment to pick up your UNSW ID card from The Nucleus).
- You can also access UNSW from Coogee, the Inner West, Botany and Circular Quay
- More information on public transport to and from UNSW is available on the UNSW website or just be a grown up and use the public transport option on Google Maps.
CENTRAL EXPRESS BUSES
- During O-Week, for a limited time only, UNSW has commissioned exclusive express buses between Stand A on Eddy Avenue and UNSW High Street Gate 8.
- They run Monday - Friday, from 7.30am-10.30am and 3.30pm-5.30pm
- The campus is fully accessible - for more information on specifics click HERE.
DRIVING & PARKING
- O-Week is primarily located on the UNSW Kensington Campus. There are several (paid) parking lots on campus so you can visit the UNSW website for more information on driving to and from the campus.
- There will also be minor O-Week events held at the Paddington Campus. Visit the UNSW Art & Design website for more information on how to get there.
UNSW is accessible for cyclists with bike racks and showers available around campus.
HERE'S A HANDY TRIP PLANNER: