Want the behind-the-scenes scoop on everything O-Week
UNSW O-Week 2020 is full of fun and excitement that is sure to ensure that you start your story right with a full cinematic experience! From Big Fun, Social Events, Tours and more during the day, to our amazing Night Events during the evenings - there's a genre for everyone!
Want to try everything AND win amazing prizes? Grab your O-Week Backstage Pass from any Help Desk around Campus and collect al 3 stamps for your chance to win!
What's On Daily?
- Pancakes: Lower Main Walkway 10am-11am Mon-Thurs
- Popcorn: Quad 10am-4pm Mon-Thurs
- Snow Cones: Lower Main Walkway 10am-4pm Mon-Thurs
- Fairy Floss: Quad & Library 10am-4pm Mon-Thurs
All tours running from the Globe Lawn, check out the Tours page for more information!
- Blockbuster Tours: 12pm-2pm Mon-Thurs
- Rom-Com Tours: 2pm-3pm Mon-Thurs, 11am-12pm Mon
- Parent & Undergraduate Rom-Com Tour: 10am-11am Mon
- Postgraduate Rom-Com Tour: 5pm-6pm Tues
- Trailer Tours: Running throughout the hour at 3pm & 4pm Mon-Thurs, 10am & 11am Tues-Thurs, 1pm Mon, Wed & Thurs
In addition to our tours, free food, and larger events, we also have a number of smaller activities happening daily!
- Craft Corner (Badgmaking): Quad 10am-4pm Mon-Thurs
- Craft Corner (Loom Knitting and Crocheting): Quad Stage 10am-11am Mon-Thurs
- Craft Corner (Origami): Quad Stage 11am-12pm Mon-Tues
- Giant Games: Quad 10am-4pm Mon-Thurs
- Pole Dancing Workshop: Quad Stage 1:30pm-2:30pm Tues & Thurs, 11am-12pm We