Celebrating diversity at UNSW!
Diversity Drivers is a program that educates and empowers students to celebrate equity, diversity and inclusion in a variety of ways. From working on the Be a Better Human campaign, to events like Respect Week, you'll be educated in practical inclusion skills that you can use for the rest of your life.
Why join Diversity Drivers
- Meet other students also interested in issues of equity, diversity and inclusion
- Be a part of real change on campus
- Get experience and skills in event planning and execution
- Access to accredited training in Cultural Competency, LGBTIQA+ & Allyship and Mental Health First Aid
- Get experience and skills in marketing and campaigning
- Develop valuable and employable diversity training
- Meet new friends
- Be a part of something bigger than yourself
- Add Diversity Drivers to your Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)
- A training session lasting 4 hours
- Average 1-3 hours each week
Projects & Activities
We expect each week your 1-3 hours can be made up of planning meetings, training sessions, assistance running events and other activities as you are interested. If you have any questions about the program, please contact the coordinator Angela at email@example.com.