The Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS), previously the Supplementary Transcript, exists to provide a distinctive benefit to UNSW graduates by awarding official recognition to students who have participated in co-curricular activities which will enhance the development of graduate attributes.
Arc @ UNSW Limited Approved Activities
The following Arc @ UNSW Limited activities have been approved by the UNSW Pro Vice Chancellor's Office to be included on the AHEGS:
Board & Committees
Faculty of Art & Design
- Student Activities Coordinator
- Kudos Gallery Supervisor & Volunteer
- Arc @ UNSW Art & Design Student Volunteer
- Justices of the Peace League
- Shack Tutoring
- Stationery Re-Use Centre
- Tax Help
- The Producers
- The Student Cookbook
- UNSWeetened Literary Journal
- Volunteers United
- Walama Muru
- Yellow Shirts
Click Here to view the AHEGS Nomination Guidelines.
- For general information regarding the AHEGS or UNSW activities not listed above, please contact UNSW Advantage.
- For information regarding AHEGS and Arc Affiliated Clubs, please contact Arc Volunteering.